Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Is your article clear, concise, and accessible?
- Have you stuck to the article length specified in the journal’s instructions for authors?
- Have you included an abstract and keywords, highlighting your article’s key points?
- Have you included the name and affiliation of any/all co-authors?
- Is your article formatted to the style required by the journal?
- Are all references made to the literature included in your references section?
- Have you followed all the required publishing and research ethical guidelines?
- Are you agree to pay the publication fees (150 USD) to complete the publication process after acceptance?
1. License: The use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0, except that sections 2 through 6 below will apply in this respect and prevail over all conflicting provisions of such license mode, effective upon acceptance for publication.
2. Author’s warranties: The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User rights: Under the Creative Commons Attribution license, the users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution) and: adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the article for any purpose, even commercially, provided they attribute the contribution in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
4. Co-authorship: If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
5. Royalties: This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by the Journal Owner or its sublicensee.
6. Miscellaneous: The Journal Owner will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and the Journal Owner or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. Where such obligation depends on the payment of a fee, it shall not be deemed to exist until such time as that fee is paid. The Journal Owner may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers. The Journal Owner will be allowed to sublicense the rights that are licensed to it under this agreement. This agreement will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
The Journal Owner will be entitled to enforce in respect of third parties, to such extent as permitted by law, the rights licensed to it under this agreement.
If the article was written in the course of employment by the US or UK Government, and/or arises from NIH funding, please consult the Journal Owner for further explanation.